31 October 2014

It Wasn't Me

We are going through the destructive stage.
 Every toy has been destroyed, every bed stripped of its fluff, every jar of nails hunted, every bit of insulation stripped from the hot water pipe.
 Lucky he is cute
 And behaves himself at puppy school. He won a new dog toy on Thursday for winning musical sits - being the fastest puppy to sit. I think I just had the yummiest treats - thanks to K for not eating her sausage the day before!
Apparently I have to work on getting the chicken wing back off Rumble after he has started eating it. I have tried. I have lost. His jaws are stronger than my fingers. He doesn't bite - I just can't get the chicken out of his mouth. I think I need to find something tastier than chicken to trade. I need to go shopping tomorrow for a monster sized bone. I will win this battle.

Let the rumble begin.

1 comment: